|
Friday, December 12, 2008 @ 5:25 PM
FOR HIM...may u alwaes be happy, and take care( u might never hear from me but dunt worry im fine and i jus needa heal myself)
Chris Brown Say Goodbye Lyrics: Look, we gotta talk Dang I know I know it's just It's just... Some things I gotta get off my chest alright.... Yeahhhh... Whoa, whoa, whoa, oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, oh, whoa... Listen.. Baby come here and sit down, let's talk I got a lot to say so I guess I'll start by Saying that I love you, But you know, this thing ain't been No walk in the park for us I swear it'll only take a minute You'll understand when I finish, yeah And I don't wanna see you cry But I don't wanna be the one to tell you a lie so [Hook] How do you let it go? When you, You just don't know? What's on, The other side of the door When you're walking out, talk about it Everything I tried to remember to say Just went out my head So I'ma do the best I can to get you to understand (cuz I know) [Chorus] There's never a right time to say goodbye But I gotta make the first move 'Cause if I don't you gonna start hating me Cause I really don't feel the way I once felt about you Girl it's not you, it's me I gotta gotta figure out what I need (oh) There's never a right time to say goodbye But we know that we gotta go Our separate ways And I know it's hard but I gotta do it, And it's killing me Cause there's never a right time Right time to say goodbye Girl I know your heart is breaking And a thousand times I Found myself asking, "Why? Why?" Why am I taking so long to say this? But trust me, girl I never (girl I never) Meant to crush your world And I never (world and I never) Thought I would see the day we grew apart And I wanna know [Hook] [ Find more Lyrics at www.mp3lyrics.org/cq ] How do you let it go? When you, You just don't know? What's on, The other side of the door When you're walking out, talk about it Girl I hope you understand What I'm tryna say. We just can't go on Pretending that we get along Girl how you not gonna see it? (oooh yeah) [Chorus] There's never a right time to say goodbye But I gotta make the first move 'Cause if I don't you gonna start hating me Cause I really don't feel the way I once felt about you Girl it's not you it's me. I gotta gotta figure out what I need (oh) There's never a right time to say goodbye But we know that we gotta go Our separate ways And I know it's hard but I gotta do it, And it's killing me Cause there's never a right time Right time to say goodbye Listen to your heart Girl you know, We should be apart, baby I I just can't do it I, I just can't do it Listen to your heart Girl you know, We should be apart, baby I I just can't do it And sometimes it makes me wanna cry Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Do you hear me crying? (oh, oh, oh) Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh (There's never a right time) [Chorus] There's never a right time to say goodbye (oh yeah) But I gotta make the first move 'Cause if I don't you gonna start hating me (you're gonna start hating me baby) Cause I really don't feel the way I once felt about you (no more) Girl it's not you it's me (it's me yeah) I gotta gotta figure out what I need (about you and me) (oh) There's never a right time to say goodbye (oh no it ain't) But we know that we gotta go Our separate ways (ways) And I know it's hard but I gotta do it, And it's killing me Cause there's never a right time (right time) Right time to say goodbye (right time) [Chorus] There's never a right time to say goodbye But I gotta make the first move 'Cause if I don't you gonna start hating me Cause I really don't feel the way I once felt about you Girl it's not you it's me I gotta gotta figure out what I need (oh) There's never a right time to say goodbye But we know that we gotta go Our separate ways And I know it's hard but I gotta do it, And it's killing me Cause there's never a right time Right time to say (right time to say, right time to say) |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.