|
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 @ 10:29 AM
well time really flies...
its like today is the last day of the fasting month and its also the start of hari raye... aniwae been pretty bz for the past few days/weeks coz needa get raye prep done... sorie to those who i reallie cant meet... so jus wanna wish everyone a SELAMAT HARI RAYE...and sorie if i had hurt u with or without knowing...forgive and forget alritez=) aniwae black love asked me to write a poem for him/her so i did it ok: Shiny stars brigthens the dark black sky I see you as a person in sight Your care measures more than a mountain's height Listening to everything without a single sigh I see you when I close my eyes We are a team just like cold water and ice Greeting each other with casual 'Hi's' End up fighting like little cat and mice Black, the colour of loneliness Can be overcome with a sprinkle of happiness Just like a doctor cant do anything without nurses Life just loses it's touch without yr lameness |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.