|
Thursday, October 18, 2007 @ 12:11 PM
If only this is for real...
a l0ve scenario...
Girl: Do i ever cross ur mind? B oy: No Girl: Do u like me? Boy: Not really Girl: Do u want me? Boy: No Girl: Would u cry if ii left? Boy : No Girl: Would u live for me? Boy: No Girl: Would u do anything for me? Boy: No Girl: Choose -- me or ur life Boy: My life The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says... The reason you never cross my mind is... because you're always on my mind. The reason why I don't like you is.. because I love you. The reason I don't want you is... because I need you. The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is.. because I would die if you left. The reason I wouldn't live for you is.. because I would die for you. The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is... because I would do every thing for you. The reason I chose my life is... because you ARE my life. pe0ple sae its hard t0 uds ladies...but its juz imp0ssible t0 uds a guy...u mean d werld t0 dem but dey w0nt share deir werld wit u.... a beautiful quote tat explain it all, "a woman's heart lies in her mouth a man's mouth lies in his heart" |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.