|
Monday, September 10, 2007 @ 11:43 AM
here's sum w0nderful p0em...sorie if d eng can0t make it...im nt a perfect A student f0r eng:)
with you iF i clD diE n cUm baCk aS anYthInk, iT wIlL be 0Ne oF yR tEars sO +aT i clD bE cReatEd iN yR hErt, bOrn iN yR eYeS liVe 0N yR cHeEks aNd diE 0N yR lIpS.... walk away What we thought was love and happiness? Is now gone all that's left is to move on. Say goodbye and walk away. Take your wounded pride put it aside. The game of love you have lost. Your broken heart is the cost. Count your blessings and pray. maybe You will win at the game of love one day. Just learn when to walk away. Your strong enough to say good bye. Don't hold back it's okay to cry love hurts sometimes 0ne and 0nly So there are certain songs I can't listen to, Because they tend to remind me of you. I can't walk anywhere near your house, Because I might see you around. I try, to forget your lies. When you decided to leave, you pulled apart my life. And I found out my heart was sewn to yours. When you pulled away, from your arms I was torn. Now some other girl can call the chest where I rested my head home. And she can tell her friends she is yours. But when we meet again we will nullify each other’s feelings. And devoid past memories of ever loving at all. Those blue eyes pierce my heart. Over, and over again. You kiss me in my dreams, but there is no feeling Just pain. Pain in my soul. Pain smeared on my lips. Pain all over your skin, Pain when I breathe and in my writing. Because you were the one person I wanted to be with. I hope she treats you like a king, the way I did. Any girl you choose to love, will only see you taste of me. you?? What you mean to me? Wow! How do I begin? And once I get started, where can I end? You're beautiful, funny, amazing it's true You don't put on a mask, you're best at being you You pick me up when my day seems grey Just a though of you makes me smile and say, What have I done to be with such a great girl Who's so fun to be around and livens my world I know you'll be there when a friend of mine dies You were also there when I poured my heart through my eyes That means so much to me to know that you care And should you ever need the same, I'll always be there I'll be a person to laugh with, a shoulder to cry on, Someone to love you, a friend to rely on I could keep going page after page just keep on writing till I reach an old age So I’m not finished, but I am done for now Cause I'll keep letting you know how How much I care, How much you mean to me Now a perfect ending? Hmm let me see... Well nothing's perfect so I'll just say what I mean You mean the world to me why?? Why do you act like you don't care? When deep down inside your a mess when I'm not there. Why are you letting something hold you back? When you know I'm trying to keep everything in tact. Why do you front when you’re around your friends? When everything your saying or doing is make believe or pretend I’m done asking WHY if you can’t tell me NOW well then I guess this is GOODBYE loving you... Your the only one I want in my life. Anything you want I will do,and it's true Just hush, and you could have a piece of my love I would like for you to hold me in your arms I would like for you to love me Your warm touch makes my day And I realize I’m the one that belongs to you Our feelings for each other are strong When you hold me in your arms please don't let go Because i want you to know that.......I LOVE YOU! hahs...guess its realie sumtime ya...juz sum 0f mai l0ve "st0ries"...read thru d w0rds n y0u'll feel it...aniwae gtg ya...needa study fer chem n maths...hahs...let me n0e if u wan n0re:) |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.