|
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 @ 9:16 AM
haiz...
he's back with his swit nths.. i realie dunn0 why d0es i f0rgive him s0 fast... my heart hasn't heel yet... s0 pls g0 n nvr cum back... i want everythin t0 end.. i guess i cant c0unt 0n u anim0re... ign0rance is d best... my life shall be ard mai friends. u shall nvr exist in my life... my feeling and th0ughts: How do I breathe, yeah.How do I breathe, yeaaaah.It feels so different being here,I was so next to being next to you,Life for me is not the same,There's no one to turn to.I don't know why I let it go too far,Starting over it's so hard.Seems like everywhere I try to go,I keep thinking of you.[Hook:]I just had a week of calls,Wishing that I never let you fall,Baby you are not blame at all.Remember when I pushed you away?Baby if you knew I cared,You'd have never went nowhere,Girl I should've been right there.[Chorus:]How do I breathe,Without you here by my side?How will I see,When your love brought me to the light?Where do I go,When your heart's where I lay my head?When you're not with me,How do I breathe?How do I breathe?[Verse:]Girl I'm losin' my mind.Yes I made a mistake.I thought that you would be mine.Guess the joke was on me.I miss you so bad I can't sleep.I wish I knew where you could be.Another dude is replacing me,but this can't be happening.[Hook:]I just had a wake up call,Wishing that I never let you fall,Baby you are not blame at all.when I was the one that pushed you awayBaby if you knew I cared,You'd have never went nowhere,Girl I should've been right there.[Chorus:]How do I breathe,Without you here by my side?How will I see,When your love brought me to the light?Where do I go,When your heart's where I lay my head?When you're not with me,How do I breathe?How do I breathe?[Verse:]I can't get over you no, (ooooh)Baby I don't wanna let go.Girl you need to come home,Back to me,Cuz girl you made it hard to breathe,When you're not with me.[Chorus:]Tell me how do I breathe,Without you here by my side?How will I see,When your love brought me to the light?Where do I go,When your heart's where I lay my head?When you're not with me,How do I breathe?How do I breathe? ps:miss my adek sh000 much... |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.